How to Request a Police Report
Below are the days and hours of operation and costs for police reports.
|Open to the Public: ||Mon-Friday — 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.|
|Saturday — CLOSED|
|Sunday — CLOSED|
|Closed on Official Holidays|
Salt River Police Records Office phone number: 480-362-6370, Fax number: 480-362-5920
Procedure and Cost:
- All requests must be in writing (in accordance with SRPMIC policy, please use the SRPMIC Confidential Information Request Form, this form is available at the SRPD Records Bureau. It can also be downloaded below.)
- Download the SRPMIC Confidential Information Request Form[PDF]
- Police report fee: $5.00 per police report (up to 25 pages)
- Personal check or exact cash are the only forms of payment accepted
- Police reports over 25 pages are assessed $0.15 per page
- NO charge for SRPMIC members (must provide SRID)
- Please print clearly. The following information is required before a search for records can be conducted.
- Complete this form and include as much information as possible. An incomplete form may delay your request. Please note the requested records may not be releasable due to ongoing investigative process.
- Requests for police records are processed within 7-10 business days. Releasable records can be obtained by mail or can be requested at the main lobby (10005 E. Osborn Rd., Scottsdale, AZ) Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Please allow a minimum of seven (7) to ten (10) days to process your report request.
- Reports that are pending investigation are not available for public release until the investigation is complete, or upon approval from the Chief of Police or Tribal Prosecutor's Office or Maricopa County Attorney's Office or the United States Attorney's Office.
- Reports that involve an arrest may not be available for release.
- If you are picking up your report in person, we accept cash and checks only, no credit/debit cards. Please DO NOT Mail Cash.