Earth Day Celebration
"Caring for the Earth"
April 21, 2018
Earth Day Poster Contest
The 14th Annual Earth Day Poster Contest is set to start on Monday, March 5th with a deadline for poster submissions on Friday, April 6th by 5PM.
Drop off locations are:
- Two Waters Building B, 3rd Floor, CDD Front Desk
ALL Community enrolled students attending any of the schools within the Community and surrounding areas are eligible to enter.
ALL Community enrolled Seniors (55+) are eligible to enter.
Poster Contest Guidelines:
- Poster content must pertain to the SRPMIC Earth Day Theme
- Jeved Nu:kud
- Mat Vshawk
- Caring for the Earth
- Create your poster on paper or board size up to 14” x 17”
- Posters larger than 14” x 17” will automatically be disqualified
- May use any variety of media, such as watercolors, crayons, stencils, recycled materials, pasta noodles, etc.
- Must fill out a Release Form and securely attach the form to your poster entry.
- ONE entry per artist.
- Posters will be judged on interpretation of theme, originality, artistic quality and creativity.
The 14th Annual Earth Day Poster Contest is now Closed.
Please stop by the Roundhouse Café on Friday, April 13th during the hours of 8AM to 10AM and 11AM to 2PM for Public Voting.
Winners will be announced at the Earth Day event.