Engineering and Construction Services (ECS)
SHRRP (Senior Home Repair & Replacement Program)
The Senior Home Repair and Replacement Program provides an opportunity for a safe and healthy
home for Senior and Disabled Community Members by improving, renovating, upgrading, and maintaining
housing conditions to facilitate a suitable quality of life.
Provides assistance to eligible senior or disabled Community members to promote health, safety and
general welfare, including the following services:
- Preventative maintenance services and homeowner training.
- Residential replacement home Construction.
- Major residential home renovation project.
- Improvements and repairs to eligible residences.
- Emergency residential repair services
- Construction Services - plumbing, electrical, carpentry, painting, HVAC, and concrete.
- Repairs and/or structural renovation to existing homes.
For information on SHRRP Program,
including approved services and eligibility,